How to upload sermons
- Login by going to either https://accentral.apostolicchristian.org/sermonadminor directly to https://accentral.apostolicchristian.org/login
- Enter your church’s user name (typically a “recording bench” email address) and password.
- Click the green “Add Sermon” button.
- Enter the appropriate information in the form fields.
- The date should be the date the sermon was given.
- We recommend not adding “Bro.” to minister names as that is assumed and it makes names harder to read at a glance.
- If the minister is a visitor, add the location in parentheses after the name. For instance, Dan Kilgus (Remington).
- Use the “Title” field any time you have a special service- use that field to enter the names of people getting baptized, married, or buried, as well as for the title of any talks, topical presentations, or VBS events you upload.
- We strongly encourage you to enter keywords/tags if there is a consistent theme to a sermon. This enables users to find messages on topics of their interest.
- Do NOT type in ALL CAPS.
- Sermons must be a single MP3 file (under 100 MB in size).
- Attachments, such as a handout from a Bible study or presentation must be PDF format.
Customer support service by UserEcho